Please contact us for details
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the heart of California’s Sonoma Valley Wine Country. A short 50-minute drive north of San Francisco, our breathtaking resort like a lot of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Sonoma location is the iconic Grand Dame of the destination. The story of The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa dates back to the Native Americans who were the first to discover the thermal mineral waters that are located below the site where the resort sits today. For hundreds of years, these thermal mineral waters have graced our location which for generations as considered a sacred healing ground. Today, we are proud to be one of the only luxury spa resorts in the country with its own source of thermal mineral water.
Our ideal location also puts us 5 minutes from the charming historic Sonoma town square and 1 mile from The Sonoma Golf Club where Fairmont guests enjoy exclusive privileges. Finally our resort is perfectly placed in the heart of the world famous wine growing region, Sonoma Valley. Our guests enjoy being surrounded by hundreds of wineries, organic farms, cheese producers, breweries, galleries and wine country boutique shopping.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE:
-226 beautifully appointed guestrooms, including 97 newly renovated Fairmont guest rooms and 60 newly refinished suites
-Award-winning 40,000 square foot Willow Stream Spa, with its own source of geo-thermal mineral waters
-Renowned 18-hole championship course, The Sonoma Golf Club, rated one of the best in the country.
-Michelin-rated Santé Restaurant is the resort's premier dining room and has earned a national reputation for its outstanding food.
Did you know?
• The resort hosts complimentary wine tasting in the Lobby living room daily, with rotating local wineries featured
What type of guests love our property?
• Romantics and Honeymooners (Mission Suites are the perfect choice for these guests)!
• Foodies and Wine Lovers
• Spa-goers and Golfers
• International travelers
Popular Activities in the Area
• Hot Air Balloon Rides over Wine country
• Horseback riding in the vineyards
• Guided bike tours-The bike tour with picnic gives participants an 8-12 mile tour with visits to three wineries, Vella Cheese Company, local history, and an upscale lunch with premium wines, linens, glass plates and wine glasses
• Complimentary Morning Guided hikes: The distance of our hikes range from two to six miles, accommodating both novice and intermediate levels.
• Food and Wine Tasting in area
• A Historic walk around the Plaza. Sonoma City Hall sits in the middle of an eight-acre tree-filled park, and is the centerpiece of the largest Town Square of its kind in California.
Nearest Airport: San Francisco International (SFO) 46 mi/74 km
LeisureVoyage is a joint venture of miniServe and OneVoyage. Through our unique industry relationships, we are able to create a luxury hotel portfolio that encompasses hotels from both Virtuoso and Signature Travel Network, two leading luxury travel consortiums in the world.
101 Cooper Street 263 | Santa Cruz, CA
Mon - Sat 9.00 - 17.00 Sunday CLOSED
Your security matters the most to us, so we take extraordinary measures to protect your information. Unlike many other agencies, sensitive information from you is encrypted from the start. LeisureVoyage is PCI-DSS compliant with regular website vulnerability scans by trusted 3rd party.