Some people visit Sydney’s Icons. Others stay in them.
Discover the pinnacle of definitive luxury with a dramatic glass atrium and sandstone arcades inside InterContinental Sydney. Nestled in the renowned dress circle of Circular Quay with unparalleled views across the harbour city, InterContinental Sydney has been an icon of choice for more than 30 years. Set within the beautifully restored Treasury Building of 1851, InterContinental Sydney holds a rich heritage of 19th century architecture, wonderment and history, sitting upon the first grape vines planted in Australia in 1788.
InterContinental Sydney’s 509 contemporary guest rooms, including 28 suites, blends luxury with comfort. Each room contains a picture frame view of the city skyline, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House or the Royal Botanic Gardens, WiFi access and spacious work zone and luxury window seat and chaise lounge to enjoy the views.
Discover an array of tantalising dining options suited for any celebration or occasion. From the fresh, seasonal seafood buffet of Cafe Opera, to a la carte degustation dinner’s in 117 dining, to specially crafted cocktails, wines or the hotel’s renowned High Tea or High Coffee served in The Cortile.
• Around the clock room service, valet and Concierge
• Three dining venues
• Traditional High Tea served in The Cortile
• 24 hour gymnasium
• Indoor heated swimming pool on 31st floor
• Business Centre providing full business support services
• Sebastian Salon
• On the doorstep to the city’s leading jogging tracks
• 9 miles /15 kilometers from Sydney Airport (15 – 20 minutes by taxi)
• Non-smoking guest rooms only and disabled facilities
• All Guest rooms are 344.44 square feet / 32 square metre
• Suites are 753.47 square feet / 70 square metre
• High speed internet access and spacious work zone with task lighting
• Luxury window seat
• Mini bar, digital LCD TV, dual telephone line and in-room safe
• Opening date – 1985
Nearest Airport: Kingsford Smith (SYD) 6 mi/9 km
LeisureVoyage is a joint venture of miniServe and OneVoyage. Through our unique industry relationships, we are able to create a luxury hotel portfolio that encompasses hotels from both Virtuoso and Signature Travel Network, two leading luxury travel consortiums in the world.
101 Cooper Street 263 | Santa Cruz, CA
Mon - Sat 9.00 - 17.00 Sunday CLOSED
Your security matters the most to us, so we take extraordinary measures to protect your information. Unlike many other agencies, sensitive information from you is encrypted from the start. LeisureVoyage is PCI-DSS compliant with regular website vulnerability scans by trusted 3rd party.