Montage Deer Valley, opened in December 2010 in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations.Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street, and an easy 40-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Montage Deer Valley promises a classic on-mountain getaway for all seasons. Resort guests enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort (ranked by the readers of SKI Magazine 2008-2011), the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired Spa Montage, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. In addition, Park City's Main Street offers shopping, dining, cultural events and festivals, all just minutes from the resort.
Guest Services & Amenities:
The Montage culture of artful experiences and highly personalized service is a hallmark of every visit at Montage Deer Valley. Our gracious associates are available around the clock to fulfill your every need. Highlights include:
• Ski-in / ski-out on-mountain location • Adjacent to three high-speed chairlifts • Mountain Hosts to handle all ski / bike arrangements, tuning, and storage • Year-round recreational activities • Spa and wellness programs with extensive fitness center • Signature Montage dining in four areas including Daly's Pub & Rec with four regulation bowling lanes • Executive business center • Concierge • Twice-daily housekeeping • 24-hour in-room dining
Montage Deer Valley offers unparalleled access to world-class recreation including:
• True ski-in / ski-out access to Deer Valley, North America's #1 ski resort (2008-2011 by Ski Magazine) • Other winter recreational pursuits include snowshoeing, ice skating, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, bobsledding, and sleigh rides • Montage Mountain Hosts receive, store and prepare all ski and bike equipment, warm boots, and arrange lift tickets and lessons, including private lessons from Deer Valley Resort for a carefree experience • During spring, summer and fall, the resort's mountain terrain, forested valleys, scenic trails and area rivers are ideal for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, swimming, fly fishing, kayaking, rafting and more • Montage Deer Valley offers an array of activities for children ages 5-12 as part of its renowned Paintbox children's program, and in addition, can arrange a variety of unique experiences for guests and residents of all ages, including nature photography sessions with area experts, guided hikes and mountain bike treks, species spotting with a naturalist, fly fishing instruction and gourmet picnics
There is no finer finale to a busy day of skiing, biking or hiking than a blissful wellness experience at Spa Montage, our 35,000 square foot alpine oasis. All in-house guests enjoy complimentary access including:
• Indoor lap pool and co-ed relaxation area • Outdoor pool and private sundeck • 29 treatment rooms, featuring two couples’ massage rooms, Hydrotherapy and Vichy Shower rooms • Separate men’s and women’s relaxation areas and locker rooms, each with steam room, sauna, whirlpools and deluge showers • Spacious fitness center and movement studio offering a full calendar of wellness classes • Full-service salon • Large spa retail boutique • Signature spa services incorporating indigenous ingredients
True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and it’s mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley.
• Apex – a mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients
Apex sets the stage for a memorable on-mountain dining experience with a warm atmosphere and stunning views of aspen groves.A mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients, Apex is casual by day, refined at night and always fun, approachable and frequented by locals and visitors alike.
• Daly’s Pub & Rec – a gourmet Gastro-pub in a playful and entertaining setting offering your favorite pastimes
Guests settle into a fun atmosphere featuring an open kitchen, bowling on four regulation lanes, billiards, sporting events on flat screen TV’s, and nostalgic arcade games.
• Vista Lounge & Terrace – an authentic mountain great room featuring awe inspiring views, hand crafted cocktails and Asian-inspired small plates and desserts
Named for its unobstructed views across the local mountain ranges, Vista Lounge & Terrace is an authentic mountain great room featuring awe inspiring views, hand crafted cocktails and Asian-inspired small plates and desserts. A fire-warmed terrace and daily live music will create a relaxing conclusion to each day of play.
• Yama Sushi – a stylish winter dining venue featuring the freshest sushi and sashimi in an intimate setting overlooking the Empire ski runs
Custom rolls and sashimi are the order of the day at Yama Sushi.Translated from the Japanese word for mountain, Yama Sushi serves the freshest seafood along with sake flight pairings and beers from around the world.The ski runs of Empire mountain serve as a picturesque backdrop to enjoy live entertainment and inspired Asian fair at this intimate restaurant.
• Buzz – the resort’s espresso bar offering beverages, gourmet to-go items, and select homemade confections
Montage’s gourmet-to-go café offers specialty brewed coffee drinks, organic teas, freshly baked goods, and artisanal sandwiches. With a friendly relaxed atmosphere, Buzz is a convenient place for on the go items and picnic foods, whether on the way to the mountain for a day of skiing or hiking on one of the many trails surrounding the resort.
Amidst the inspiring surroundings of Montage Deer Valley, over 55,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event facilities will create the perfect canvas for any occasion in the mountains.
Highlights include the 4,300 square foot Grand Ballroom and 2,450 square foot Gallery Ballroom, each with extensive pre-function areas; the 1,050 square foot Salon; multiple private dining settings; as well as the Executive Boardroom.
Inspiring outdoor venues at Montage Deer Valley include the 20,000 square foot Grand Lawn with spectacular valley views; the 4,800 square foot Resort Lawn set amidst the stunning backdrop of Empire Mountain; the 5,200 square foot Grand Terrace located just off the Grand Ballroom; and the 2,300 square foot Gallery Terrace poised over a high-mountain landscape that changes with the seasons.
Nearest Airport: Salt Lake City International (SLC) 36 mi/57 km
LeisureVoyage is a joint venture of miniServe and OneVoyage. Through our unique industry relationships, we are able to create a luxury hotel portfolio that encompasses hotels from both Virtuoso and Signature Travel Network, two leading luxury travel consortiums in the world.
101 Cooper Street 263 | Santa Cruz, CA
Mon - Sat 9.00 - 17.00 Sunday CLOSED
Your security matters the most to us, so we take extraordinary measures to protect your information. Unlike many other agencies, sensitive information from you is encrypted from the start. LeisureVoyage is PCI-DSS compliant with regular website vulnerability scans by trusted 3rd party.