Park Hyatt Tokyo is a small luxurious hotel with 177 rooms, three restaurants and a world-class fitness club and Spa. Located in the top 14 floors of the 52 story Shinjuku Park Tower in West Shinjuku a business and entertainment district in central Tokyo. The property was primarily designed as an exclusive urban residence for international business travelers and is known for its fine art collection, excellent restaurants, extensive library on art, culture and travel and an extensive fitness club overlooking the city.
The guestroom features include two dedicated phone lines, multilanguage voice mail, high speed internet, 37 inches Plasma TV in bedroom and a smaller one bathroom, video on demand, extra wide beds with Egyptian cotton sheets and down feather duvets, separate bath and shower with AESOP amenities, spacious walking closet which includes a laptop size safe.
Restaurants and bars:
– New York Grill restaurant and bar: crowning the hotel on the top floor, this chic and vibrantly contemporary venue celebrates the dynamic international spirit of its urban namesake via food, music and art. Breathtaking views from floor to ceiling windows are the backdrop to a vast open kitchen, walk-in wine cellar and nightly performances of live jazz by international artists.
Location; 52nd floor
– Kozue: Designed with rich, dark woods and stained bamboo, this bold architectural space is a splendid setting for the enjoyment of creative Japanese cuisine. An unobstructed view of Mount Fuji accompanies the hearty, original dishes served homestyle on artistic earthenware.
Location; 40th floor
– Girandole: The seasonal menu of this all-day dining room offers continental cuisine. The informal atmosphere has a distinct air of sofistication, dramatically reflected in the photographic montage of European cafe life on the walls high above the dining area.
Location; 41st floor
– The Peak Lounge and bar: A perfect venue for the enjoyment of light cuisine, fresh homemade pastries and an authentic English afternoon tea, served in a serene and intimate surrounding of a bamboo garden washed by natural light.
Location; 41st floor
Club on the Park:
Its fitness facilities are unrivealed in Japan with a 20-meter lap pool with its pool lounge, a fully equiped gymnasium and aerobics studio with body sonic flooring system.
The complete health spa facilities include seven treatment rooms, whirlpools, dry saunas, wet saunas, cold plunge pools, 360 degrees body showers, massage rooms and beautiful relaxation rooms with library.
Location; 45th and 47th floor
Transportation – Access:
– Narita (International Airport) 100 min./car; 80 min./train
– Haneda (Domestic/International Airport) 25 min./car; 60 min./train
– JR Lines/Metro Lines : Shinjuku Station 8 min./foot
Nearest Airport: Tokyo Haneda International (HND) 10 mi/16 km
LeisureVoyage is a joint venture of miniServe and OneVoyage. Through our unique industry relationships, we are able to create a luxury hotel portfolio that encompasses hotels from both Virtuoso and Signature Travel Network, two leading luxury travel consortiums in the world.
101 Cooper Street 263 | Santa Cruz, CA
Mon - Sat 9.00 - 17.00 Sunday CLOSED
Your security matters the most to us, so we take extraordinary measures to protect your information. Unlike many other agencies, sensitive information from you is encrypted from the start. LeisureVoyage is PCI-DSS compliant with regular website vulnerability scans by trusted 3rd party.