Please contact us for details
Downtown sophistication, redefined. Seattle’s first love has never looked more beautiful. Built in 1924, the recently renovated rooms and corridors makes this classic a must-experience hotel in Seattle. Seattle’s premier hotel offers 92 years of luxury service standards, while melding classic elegance with mid-century modern room décor. Come and see why the Emerald City’s first love has never looked more beautiful.
The Fairmont Olympic offers two fabulous dining options during your visit to the hotel. From the elegant and ornate grandeur of The Georgian with its Palladian windows and spectacular chandeliers; to the warm oak paneling and pub-style setting of Shuckers featuring fresh local seafood and oyster bar.
What makes us unique
• Listed on the National Register of Historic Place
• Grand arrival experience in our Lobby makes everyone feel like royalty as soon as they walk through our doors
• Rich history of welcoming dignitaries, royalty and historic events for over 100 years
• Originally the site of the first campus of the University of Washington
What to recommend
•Half of our inventory is Suite Product, any of our Suites are well-appointed , featuring one elegantly furnished bedroom and a living room separated by soft-close sliding barn-style doors
• Suggest clients pair a visit with The Fairmont Empress, only 3.5 hour ferry ride minutes away or our Fairmont properties in Vancouver to really experience the Pacific North West
Did you know?
• The Fairmont Olympic is pet friendly
• Pikes Place Market– open 365 days a year!
•Space Needle- At 520 feet, nothing blocks you from a 360 degree panorama of the Emerald City. Mountain ranges covered in Douglas Firs, Elliott Bay’s bustling waterfront, The lights of downtown Seattle, Mt Rainier, ever-present from afar
• Chihuly Gardens – Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly.
• Pacific Science Center- Pacific Science Center brings science to life. We ignite curiosity in people of all ages and inspire creative thinking to fuel tomorrow's innovations.
•EMP Museum- With its roots in rock 'n' roll, EMP serves as a gateway museum, reaching multigenerational audiences through collections, exhibitions, and educational programs, using interactive technologies to engage and empower visitors.
•Woodinville Wine Cellars – Nestled in the beautiful Sammamish River Valley just 30 minutes northeast of Seattle, Woodinville Wine Country is home to over 110 wineries and tasting rooms representing every appellation in Washington.
•Whale Watching- Day-long whale watching tours from Seattle circumnavigate Whidbey Island, sail through breathtaking Deception Pass, and travel through the San Juan Islands to spot these transient orcas in their natural habitat.
What type of clients love our property?
• High-end leisure guests
• International travelers
• Executive business travelers
Nearest Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA) 11 mi/17 km
LeisureVoyage is a joint venture of miniServe and OneVoyage. Through our unique industry relationships, we are able to create a luxury hotel portfolio that encompasses hotels from both Virtuoso and Signature Travel Network, two leading luxury travel consortiums in the world.
101 Cooper Street 263 | Santa Cruz, CA
Mon - Sat 9.00 - 17.00 Sunday CLOSED
Your security matters the most to us, so we take extraordinary measures to protect your information. Unlike many other agencies, sensitive information from you is encrypted from the start. LeisureVoyage is PCI-DSS compliant with regular website vulnerability scans by trusted 3rd party.