Find yourself on Amelia Island, Florida – where Southern charm meets the sea and live oaks meet white sandy beaches. Southern hospitality at its finest is on display here at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island.One of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxurious barrier island hotel provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond.Surrounded by 13 acres of island beachfront, Championship Golf and the Luxurious Ritz-Carlton Spa; The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island offers a sanctuary of warm Southern hospitality, coastal charm, and magnificent natural beauty.
Dining and Entertainment
-"Salt" at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island is a five diamond restaurant which offers simple ingredients from the earth and sea, artfully prepared and properly seasoned.
– Coast offers a fresh new taste on coastal cuisine with a seasonal menu that includes a local seafood, steaks, fresh pasta, salads and small plates created with great passion.
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
– The Lobby Bar is where you may enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean while sipping on your favorite craft cocktail and enjoying fresh hand rolled sushi in a newly renovated atmoshpehere.
– The Ocean Bar & Grill, where you can peer at the pelicans and enjoy tropical drinks in a relaxing setting, steps from the pool and the ocean.
– 1.5 miles of dune-lined beachfront
– 18 holes of PGA championship golf
– Four restaurants (one outdoors and seasonal)
– Four cocktail lounges (one outdoors and seasonal)
– The Ritz-Carlton Spa
– Full-service beauty salon
– Fitness center
– Indoor and outdoor heated pools with whirlpool
– Four tennis courts on property (1 lit court)
– More than 35,000 square feet of function space plus several ocean side outdoor venues, accommodating groups of 15 to 1,000 people
– Ritz Kids program, children';s pool, playground
– Four Retail gift shops on property
– Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach(10 minutes away), a charming Victorian town with excellent boutiques, quaint antique stores and outstanding restaurants
– Five in-house retail stores:
The Gourmet Shop, with fresh-baked breads and pastries.
The Boutique for ladies'; fashions.
The Men';s Shop, featuring clothing for the discerning gentleman.
The Sundry Shop, for newspapers, magazines and gifts.
The Salt Room, for cookbooks, salt accessories and for exclusive Salts infused on property and featured in Salt, The Grill.
– Fort Clinch State Park (10 minutes away) featuring swimming, fishing and boating as well as tours of an historic pre-Civil War fort.
– The Amelia Island Museum of History (10 minutes away) presenting the complete history of Amelia Island.
– St. Augustine, the nation';s oldest city, offering horsedrawn carriage tours, quaint restaurants and charming boutiques (90 minutes away)
– Nearby kayaking, sailing, fishing
– Horseback riding on the beach
Nearest Airport: Jacksonville, (JAX) 20 mi/32 km
LeisureVoyage is a joint venture of miniServe and OneVoyage. Through our unique industry relationships, we are able to create a luxury hotel portfolio that encompasses hotels from both Virtuoso and Signature Travel Network, two leading luxury travel consortiums in the world.
101 Cooper Street 263 | Santa Cruz, CA
Mon - Sat 9.00 - 17.00 Sunday CLOSED
Your security matters the most to us, so we take extraordinary measures to protect your information. Unlike many other agencies, sensitive information from you is encrypted from the start. LeisureVoyage is PCI-DSS compliant with regular website vulnerability scans by trusted 3rd party.